Re: [NTLK] Where to find rechargeable 2000/2100 battery?

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 17:40:32 EST

> Just wondering where I might be able to get hold of
> a rechargeable battery pack for a 2000/2100.
> Dead or alive :-)

I'm probably in a position to set you up with both.
You could have an untested pack for what I paid, which
means EUR 9.00 plus shipping at cost. "Untested" means
exactly that, i. e. it might or might not be usable after
applying some loving care. To avoid disappointment please
assume that it won't.

A pack rebuilt with 2100mAh cells will set you back EUR 35.00
plus shipping if you send me a dead pack or EUR 45.00 if you
don't.

If you want to try to rebuild a pack yourself (it's not that
difficult), have a look here:

    http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html

Frank