Re: [NTLK] No New Newt

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 15:32:45 EST

hmm using a lenovo at work I find that my powerbook g4 allows me to work
MUCH faster than the lenovo. I don't care who has the faster specs the
powerbook runs circles around it doing my daily tasks. and the powerbook
is 5 years old, smaller and lighter.

If the powerbook wasn't running so nice I'd buy the Air in a flash,
almost did but as I said the powerbook is doing what I need quite
nicely. besides which if I switch to intel processors then I need to
swap out the powermac to keep everything in sync ;-)

So for the $$ and the actual user operational speed (ie how fast can I
get things done) the Air is a good choice. Can't recall when was the
last time I actually used ethernet? Oh yeah when it's docked and I used
the KVM.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.