Re: [NTLK] Smallest Portable Printer

From: Ao Loo <ao_at_total.net>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 08:09:21 EST

What does work is the Stylewriter 2200 which I have used in the past. I
have a car adaptor for the printer and used to print notes and invoices
on film set locations. It is best to be able to see the printer in
person, if you find one for sale. I have bought a dud before from ebay
that "sort of worked". What was the last version of the Canon "i" or
"ip" printers to have a parallel connector? Print works would work in
that case. The HP printing problem had a driver update. Don't remember
if it was for squashed printing at the end of the doc or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_StyleWriter_2200

Ao