Re: [NTLK] Smallest Portable Printer

From: <donald_at_donaldwilson.info>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 09:53:47 EST

I have an HP DeskWriter 320 I use. It's serial based (designed for macs by hp) and works quite well. I had to get a battery for it but BatteriesPLUS had them. Its some kind of old camcorder battery.

I also have a DeskJet 340 which technically does colour too (not w/ the newton) but also had an ir adapter that ugged into its parralel port, which is how I print to it. uses the same battery as the 320 and has a 25 page paper.

-Donald
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile