[NTLK] The future of Newton--What's your best vision?

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 12:31:17 EDT

I am pretty happy with it as it is now, so long as you do not try to do anything too complicated it works fine. I spent yesterday hopping on and off buses in London working with a text on my 2100, and thought at the time that it was just the right size for this to be possible and even pleasant. It works well in the sun, which we are having a lot of now, and also in the dark, and last for several days without powering up.

As we all know, syncing is a bit of a pain, but doable. As we say in England, horses for courses. It is a mistake to compare it with a totally different and more modern device.

Oliver