[NTLK] [OT] Yet another Mac question

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 13:18:41 EDT

Ok so I've decided that IBMac will stay on OS 9.2.2 but I am getting a lot
of crashes. It will boot fine. sometimes it will run as short as 2 minutes,
other times it will run for 30 minutes or more. When it crashes, it just
freezes. No funny screen image or error message, it just stops responding to
mouse and keyboard. My guess is possibly bad memory?

I ask this here because someone suggested on of the Mac groups to me. I
joined that Mac group and never got even an acknowledgement to any of the
questions I asked. (Yes they did make it through as they came back to me
from the group.) I guess this place has spoiled me. I can't remember the
last time a question, newbie or otherwise went over 24 hours without an
answer. Even if the answer was sometimes from someone that said "I don't
know." At least it was an answer. I guess what I am saying is that I'm proud
to be a member of this group and the way we treat people.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)