Re: [NTLK] [OT] Selling Wallstreet and an eMate

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 08:53:09 EDT

Currently in the Retrochallenge 2008 I am using a G3 Wallstreet (since
it meets the critia of being ten years old by a month or so.) The
Wallstreet uses a USB PCMCIA card as well as a wifi card. Also runs
10.3.9 fairly well.

Doc Clu

PS: Also working on my Newton 2000 and getting that back up and working.