Re: [NTLK] Read Notes on OS X?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 14:03:47 EDT

FYI
I used to use a wired Linksys router and no problems connecting my
2100 or eMate with 3com xjack ethernet card. When I upgraded to
802.11g Netgear to wired ports would not recognize that the 3com card
was there. However when I put a 10/100 switcher between the router
and the Newt, all was well.
Ethernet is by far my preferred way of connecting my newt to Mac or
network

Woody