Re: [NTLK] Read Notes on OS X?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 03:07:48 EDT

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 3:18 AM, John Broughton <jdbroughton@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 10.4 runs well on a AGP G4. 10.4.11 runs better.

10.4.11 is running on my wife's Pismo which is a G3/400 just
perfectly. It is missing all the visual goodies, but it's quite snappy
opening up, and launching programs, and most of the time, she sees no
difference between Tiger and Panther.

I'm using Tiger on my Pismo with a G4/550 upgrade, and it's quite
comfortable. Again, the only problem is that it's quite ancient by
modern standards, so you have the expected waits, but that's not
Tiger's fault!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland