Re: [NTLK] Cases: What'cha using?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 13:08:32 EDT

My personal preference is to use something that I already carry. A
courier bag, laptop case or a 'man' purse such as the Eddie Bauer
Travel Gear, small leather field bag or leather purse. I like the
Newt to have a drop-in compartment with top flap.
I have a couple of Newton specific bags that I would part if you are
interested.
A Newtboot, like new padded ripstop. two zippered compartments
see <http://homepage.mac.com/colleenthompson/newtboot.html>
I will offer mine for the same price as here, I don't know if these
are still available. So $20 with US shipping
or
An Eagle Creek bag, some evidence of use. similar material to above.
No image but it has belt loop, top zipper and flap would carry new,
phone and wallet, checkbook.
$25 with US shipping.

Woody