[NTLK] Lombard/Pismo batteries [WAS: "Re: Legacy Software"]

From: Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 12:05:12 EDT

~~~ On 2008/07/08 14:53, John Broughton at jdbroughton@yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> On another subject, does anybody have a good, trusted supplier for
> Lombard/Pismo batteries? Both of mine are about dead and I'd hate to loose the
> use of them.

John,

I've been very happy with NewerTech batteries from Other World Computing:

http://www.macsales.com/

And with 4 Pismos to provide for, it takes a lot to keep me happy. You'll
notice that they do extra-power batteries too, if you're willing to pay the
extra. In my experience, they've been worth it.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl