Re: [NTLK] Cannot Put Away HTML File

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 18:00:13 EDT

Hi Scott,

May be someone else will chip in here but I'm fairly sure this is not
possible.
I wish it were. Like a plug in for Mailv which allowed you to putaway to
Newtonworks or Newtscape as HTML.

What you can do, albeit long winded, is to upload your html document to
a plain website.
Find the website, locate the file and download it using Newtscape.
You can then do several things like export to Newtonworks, or Notes, or
save it as a package in its own right.
For smallish files <100k it's a fairly swift process.

Andy