Re: [NTLK] Cannot Put Away HTML File

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 01:48:10 EDT

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Scott Rogers <srogers@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ooof. That's a little more involved than I was hoping. I guess I can
> make do with txt files for the time being.

Are you all saying that html files aren't interpreted as text files by
MailV? How does it show them in its mail window? Could you change the
file extension _before_ you send the file to .txt? If it opens in
Mail, could you not copy and paste into the Notepad or Works? I have a
hard time believing that html can't get to the Newton. Weird.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland