Re: [NTLK] Mini notebooks (TC1100)

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 15:48:26 EDT

The eBay models for a BuyItNow price of almost $500 didn't have the
detachable keyboards, many other models just up for bidding have only
500MB memory (the 2 BIN-models did have 1GB - it holds 2GB, but there
are only 2 slots), and the all the models I saw only had a 20GB drive.
Including the missing keyboard, upgrading the mem & drive, and getting
an extra battery would drive the price right up near $700.
One seller did say he was using Ubuntu Live.
YMMV...