[NTLK] Configuring a WaveLan Silver card (wifi)

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Sat Jul 12 2008 - 09:35:47 EDT

Just got a WaveLan Silver card (thanks!) I've downloaded wvlan_r1p08. I've worked to configure to work at DHCP and manually work as a specific IP referrencing the specific IP for my Airport router. In other words a lot of the usual WIFI tricks are not working. Newt's Cape is not connecting.
If someone can run through the steps on what it takes to get the WaveLan Silver working on the Newton for internet connection, I would appreciate it. From what I've seen this should be cut and dry, but no luck so far.

Thanks!

Doc Clu