Re: [NTLK] Newton happiness

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 23:49:48 EDT

I will accept it and ship it forward for you. I already have a Newton
keyboard and find it very handy when sitting at my desk but I rarely take it
with me. Let me know, off list, if you want my help.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

RedJazz wrote:
<snip>
You are lucky. A few days ago I bid for a Newton Keyboard (boxed, and with
the official case) on eBay, and won it, but now the seller does not want to
ship to my location. On the auction it DID say it's US only, but I contacted
the seller and he said that he will ship, but now he won't. And this is the
fourth (I think) keyboard I can't get due to US issues. Ugh.

M. Horvat
<snip>