Re: [NTLK] [OT] Something I'm proud of

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 08:40:03 EDT

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Matt Howe <matthowe@comcast.net> wrote:
> I know it is not Newton related, although I do have a Santa's naughty or
> nice list in my Newton with about 4500 kids first names. You should see
> their eyes when Santa whips out his Newton and types in their name and
> there
> they are. But anyway I'm kind of proud of what I have done and thought I
> would share it with my Newton friends.

Hey Ducky (Matt),

Thank for sharing :)
Can think of anything more positive and semi Newton Related than that. Our
community that I've been privileged to be a part of has that in spirit in
it's core beliefs I gather from all the transactions I've had and
conversation with others here on the list :D

Hey ;-) have there been any naughty boys or girls with a sligthly depressed
expression when you said you found their name on your list too... hehehe

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung