Re: [NTLK] Newton keyboard options

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 23:28:37 EDT

Actually I can't. My Mac only has OS9 on it. But I could use NCU fro either
my Mac or my PC box. I also have a regular Newton keyboard. The reason I ask
is that someone just gave me a roll up USB/PS2 keyboard and I thought it
would be great to carry on trips. Of course first I need to get it
connected.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

John Coady wrote:
<snip>
I am not sure whether I properly understand the question but you can
use your regular computer keyboard on a 2100 using Simon Bell's NCX.
<snip>