[NTLK] FS HP DeskWriter 320

From: Donald Wilson <donald_at_donaldwilson.info>
Date: Sun Jun 01 2008 - 16:22:12 EDT

I have an HP DeskWriter 320 available. As a DeskWriter, it is a Serial
based printer, that can be used with a standard Mac serial cable from
the serial port or dongle on any Newton. It can supposedly be powered
by battery or wall power, though I do not have a battery for it.
Theoretically, if one had 3 batteries for it, you could charge 2 on
the charger, and one in the printer, simultaneously. I have found
batteries available through BatteriesPlus.

Drivers are available through the UNNA.

Included is all the following:
HP DeskWriter 320 Printer (no cartridge, no Battery)
Original HP charger model C3004A
Desktop Sheet Feeder (likely needs a new page seperator pad)

I'm asking $25 plus shipping, or make Me an offer off list.

Thank You,
Donald Wilson