Re: [NTLK] Review: Newton Connection Tools for Windows

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun Jun 01 2008 - 19:38:36 EDT

Michael

First of all, thanks greatly for taking the time out to write this review.

Good review and not just helpful to me either because I'm sure the community is
curious to see how well (or not well) this significant project has been
implemented. From what you say he has clearly done a lot of work and and put a
lot of time into this labour of love; the screen shots also indicate this.

Its a long weekend over here in New Zealand so I thought I might put my shoulder
behind contributing a little more to the Newt Community.

Thanks once again

Tony