Re: [NTLK] OT - PowerBook OS Level to be a Newt Accessory?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 01:40:55 EDT

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 1:07 AM, Laurent Daudelin
<laurent.daudelin@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would think that 9.1 was even more stable ;-)

Not in my experience!

I have run it on a PB 1400, Pismo and am running it on a PowerWave
with a G3 brain transplant. In fact, I moved the PowerWave back to
9.0.4, and have been happier with that over both 9.1 and 9.2.2... I
don't know way... but I suspect that it has to do with Classic support
for OS X. That's just my suspicion. My son even asked me recently how
come he's not having constant freezes while playing EV Nova any more.
;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland