[NTLK] OT - Selling Wallstreet Powerbook

From: Tim <eft37_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 15:24:05 EDT

Hi list-
Selling:
266mhz G3 Wallstreet
256MB RAM
10GB Hard Drive
Zip100 module
20x CD-ROM drive
built-in:
IRDA (infrared)
ethernet
2 type II PCMCIA slots (so you can add wireless or USB)
56k v.90 modem
adb port/serial port
SCSI port
video-out port
Apple power supply, but no battery.

Slow machine for basic internet or OS9/OSX inter compatibility. Run your legacy applications.
Has OS9 & OSX 10.4 installed.

Good machine for Newton sync.

Looking for $120US or best offer.
Machine located just outside Chicago, but I do mail-order for a living, so shipping is not a problem. Within the US, a Priority Mail Flat-ratebox + a little insurance will run @$14, that same box overseas would run @$45.
E-mail me off list if you're interested.
-Tim