Re: [NTLK] I want an emate

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 18:56:31 EDT

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Jeff Kidman <imjafj@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It just struck me that an emate might be the perfect tool for writing anywhere I want to.

Jeff,

I have an emate that fits your criteria. I offered it up recently on
the list as a trade for a large linear flash card, but received no
hits.

eMate:

Original stylus
3Com Ethernet card and dongle
(I can load it up with all the drivers for you as well)
Hinge fix
Battery recelled about 4 months ago (maybe less?)
No power supply (I only have the one I use for my 2100)

Email me off-list if you're interested. My eBay feedback is under
olddirtyvegan.

-M. Reidsma
Boston, MA 02143