Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0 Free with Source Code

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 11:08:30 EDT

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Paul Guyot <pguyot@kallisys.net> wrote:
> Dear Newton Users,
>
> I'm pleased to announced that ATA Support can now be downloaded in a
> free, unlocked version at:
> http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/
>
> The source code is also available.

Paul-

Although I don't see myself ever using this, I want to be at the front
of the line, thanking you, not merely for making this particular
utility free, but for all you've done over the years in the Newton
community. Your expertise has been beyond outstanding--definitely the
best coding of the internals of the Newton. I would bet that you are
probably more knowledgeable of the internals than most Newton
engineers were! I certainly know you have accomplished things that
Newton engineers did not deem possible! (and ATA support was one of
them, IIRC). But not only in your coding have you done a lot, but you
have been one of the longest-lasting NTLKers, helping people for years
right here. Thanks for all you've done! You know we miss you, but
understand how life must move forward.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland