Re: [NTLK] Something the Community Might Pay Forr

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Mon Jun 16 2008 - 15:05:13 EDT

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Steve <steve@craftsathome.net> wrote:

> I'm fine with Einstein doing the job. I was thinking that a "keep it simple"
> standalone tool using a cross-platform language with a cross platform store
> might have a higher percentage chance of success

I'm all for simplicity. I think that, in terms of simplicity of
implementation, it'll be quicker and easier to get Einstein (which
most will admit already does a heck of a good job) talking directly to
device than writing a utility or driver to do it and the work which
Einstein gives us for free.

> but since I'm not actually coding anything, I guess it doesn't matter exactly what I think. :)

I'm not coding anything either, so feel free to salt my opinions to taste. :)

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/