Re: [NTLK] Messagepad 2100

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 12:21:49 EDT

I also have bought two 2100 (2000 upgraded) from J & K The second one being
a better than average screen. Because of problems I had with the first one
(Not their fault) they gave me a discount and sent me an excellent second
unit. I still have the first one as it works other than having developed the
jaggies after I had used it about 10 months.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Woody Smith wrote:
<snip>
I have purchased several 2100s from J & K Sales Inc. and have found
them to offer an excellent products. I have tried both the best and
the barebones packages and was happy with each choice.
see
<http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=25_37_30>

Woody
<snip>