[NTLK] FS: eMate with Hinge Fix, re-celled battery. $75.00 shipped.

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 23 2008 - 10:19:22 EDT

Hello listers,

I have an eMate for sale:

* Hinges fixed
* Battery re-celled with 2000mAh NiMH batteries
* 9W power adapter and original stylus included.

Screen, body, and keyboard are all in great shape.

Asking $75.00 shipped in the continental US. A little more elsewhere
(depending on where!) I'll also load anything on it you need before I
send it off, to save you from the bootstrap problem. I can add an
ethernet card and dongle (and drivers) for an extra $5.

Reply off-list if interested. My eBay feedback is perfect and can be
seen under the user name "olddirtyvegan."

--
---
Matthew Reidsma