Re: [NTLK] Put away rtf

From: John Moran <bugs.moran_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 25 2008 - 22:09:21 EDT

On windows, I set up tinyweb, available from this site:

http://www.ritlabs.com/tinyweb/

They also list a front end control panel for it called tinybox on that
web site. Follow the link for it, and there are some instructions for
setting them up.

If you get stuck, email me off list and I will do an installation on
my machine so I can help you.

John