Re: [NTLK] 2100 and emate

From: LeighB <leighbrookes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 17:06:52 EDT

Kostas,
Thanks for you kind offer I may have to take you up on it if no-one else has
any other suggestions, I'm over in Worcester so not too far away for me.
I only have a 4 MB card at the moment plus the build in memory - will this
be enough for Wifi and a internet drivers - I'm assuming once those are
installed that I can add pkg's as I wish via TCP IP at a later date.

I've got a 64MB card and a 2GB CF card that Im hoping to use with the ATA
drivers at a later date.

Regards
Leigh