Re: [NTLK] The future of Newton--What's your best vision?

From: Kostas Theofilis <roufianos_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jun 29 2008 - 18:46:49 EDT

Hmmm, none. The world seems to be in love with touch interfaces at
this moment. The stylus seems outdated.
Well, my opinion is that the stylus IS bad for devices like
smartphones. It is another extra step.
But Newton's real strength is its use as a notepad, IMHO. This is the
point that keeps is strong.
Good HWR, good form factor for use as a notepad, and of course great
battery life.

So, any chances of a device with these characteristics are quite slim
to non existent at the moment.

Kostas