Re: [NTLK] Emate Educational Stuff

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 01 2008 - 17:59:03 EST

On 3/1/08, Woody Smith <woodysmith@comcast.net> wrote:

> Though this is not a response to educational software I do recall some
> excitement among some of this lists members to the scientific
> software, for those who weren't here these links may be helpful.
> reference to eprobe software
> <http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=106154354602340&w=2>

Yeah the eProbe discussion was back in 06. I just checked...
IIRC John Derbyshire eventually won it and in our conversations later it
worked fine...

I may have an archive copy of the software but useless unless you have all
the needed hardware.

One thing that I realized when searching for the software was that there was
a lot written but often due to the quick death of the Newton Market
officially many of those titles (if they were written) were ported on to
other PDA lines OR into the PC desktop arena. Unfortunately the original
Newton Code was likely lost.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung