Re: [NTLK] FW: Domain Deactivation Warning

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 12:56:54 EST

Hey Grant,
  you need any help on the cost side of this? I'll gladly help where I can.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
Grant Hutchinson <grant@splorp.com> wrote:

On 2-Mar-08, at 10:46 AM, Thomas Tempelmann wrote:

> The following 1 domain(s) have been scheduled for deactivation.
> These domains
> will be deactivated in approximately 15 days unless prompt payment is
> received: newtontalk.net

Never fear, the potential crisis has been averted.

Thomas kindly forwarded the keys to the registrar account and I have
renewed the newtontalk.net domain for another year. The next step will
be to transfer the domain to the registrar I used to maintain all of
the domains in my quiver, and then extend the expiry date out as far
as possible.

g.