Re: [NTLK] Free Shipping

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 17:55:51 EST

> To go along with that, i am offering the emate display cable for
half price!
> That is only $10 including shipping for this quality durable and
precision
> manufactured emate ribbon display cable replacement.

Wow. That is less than what I once charged for fixing a pinched cable.
I'm going to starve. Feeling hungry already...

:-)

Earnestly, this is an excellent price. At that price I'd buy a couple
myself if I hadn't enough cables that I've already fixed. But for
people
who do not have a spare cable yet this is a good opportunity to get
one.

Note that there's a review of this cable at

    http://www.pda-soft.de/ematecable.html

Looks like I should update the price mentioned there. Right next to
this
page you will find disassembly instructions:

    http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html

Frank