[NTLK] Sorta working eMates available CHEAP!

From: <parrotheaven_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 23:37:52 EST

Hello all,

Haven't posted in quite some time but still read this list.

I have about 15-20 eMates in various stages of being non-functional that I want out of my office. Problems range from no backlight to touch screen being non-responsive to works but needs to be wiped because of unknown password to dead. None of them have a stylus or AC Adapter. All units were used in our local Schools and I bought everyone I could get my hands on. I sold some of the working eMates here a few years ago. I just need to clear them out and wanted to offer them here first.

They are FREE to list members but you have to pay shipping. Please realize they are not perfect. Limit of 2 eMates per member and you get what I send.

I plan on posting these on eBay next week with a starting price of $1.99 each.

You can email me at parrotheaven AT aol dot com to save the list a ton of bandwidth. I am located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan area.

Dave McGuire