Re: [NTLK] Assistance in Newton Software Development

From: SteveCraft <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 20:59:48 EST

I feel like Waba is a good move for development. I haven't actually done
any, but it seems like there is a much larger community relative to the Newt
dev community, and community size makes a lot of difference. I think that
because the basics already exist (network stack, connectivity options, etc),
doing a high level application in Waba would make a lot of sense.

I have done zero practical stuff, so anybody that feels like setting me
straight, please do. :)

[disclaimer - I get paid for a living to do C# on Win32, formerly Java on
Win32 and Linux]