Re: [NTLK] Educational software: Sunburst: Author's Toolkit

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 22:59:45 EST

The "Authors Toolkit" is freeware, courtesy of our friends at SCET in Scotland. I personally worked with Mr. G r a h a m W i l s o n [I'm pretty sure that was his name; been a while] on this. He even sent me the very last hard copy of the user manual, which I then scanned and laboriously converted into a .PDF file. All of the associated material was sent to UNNA and the Newton Library site. The stuff is freeware, and it is legally available, though I can't be responsible for folks not posting it in the public archives. BTW, I believe the actual name of the software was "Writers Tool Kit", but I'm not positive on this...
Best regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA