[NTLK] OT - Off Topic - Delta Airline SkyMiles to give a

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 12:13:40 EST

March 8, 2008

Hello Paul:

Please keep us informed about any tentative plans for a gathering before you leave.
Maybe a weekend lunch meeting at one of your local restaurants or coffee houses (bearing in mind the need for a few AC outlets). I did some grad research work at the State History Museum / Library in Lansing -- that would be a cool location as well. Anyway, please keep us up to date. I sent you some stuff off-list as well.? Good luck!

Very best regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA