Re: [NTLK] [FS] Newton Keyboard

From: <re123re_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 15:55:28 EDT

Yes. I have a keyboard with dongle, and the very rare Newton keyboard case that goes with it.

I also have a Newton 2100 for sale with 20MB card , with a bad battery pack (what else ) and a battery tray.

I have the Apple Newton Fax Modem Model H0005 with handbook, and a faster Hayes Optima 336 Data/Fax modem with X-Jack.

Numerous cables, both Macintosh and Windows connectivity kits, etc.  Software on CD and DVD's.

I am going to sell it on Ebay, but I would rather sell it to someone who can appreciates it more. Make me an reasonable offer if you like. I will also include a Newton MessagePad 130, which works but is missing the stylus.

Renault