Re: [NTLK] Beaming from 2100 to 130.. slow!

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 00:39:46 EDT

On 3/11/2008 10:57 PM, Sonny Hung wrote:
> On 3/11/08, Chris Chapman <chrisc@clouds.net> wrote:
>> Got my 130 today! Thanks! i'm trying to beam over apps and books.
>> It's painfully slow. Any suggestions? I get a timeout "Bad
>> Connection" error after a minute or two of transfering.
>>
> Hey Chris,
>
> I think you can transfer most items over by using a Flash Card if I'm not
> mistaken.
> Having a cold that I'm recovering from I may be wron here...

Yes you can, or backup your 2100 via desktop and restore what you want
via 130. Beaming large packages or large amount of data I always had
problems with at times as well. But here is a tip have them say 5
inches or more apart and use a hard flat surface to set both newts on.
I have found that beaming works better with the newts have a bit of
space between them.

-Dan