Re: [NTLK] [OT] Disk images and Newton Press?

From: Scott Hoffman <scottyhoffo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 03:29:17 EDT

Hi, and thanks for your time.
     I double-clicked on both of the disk images and keep getting the same
error. (these are the disk images which I got when I "un-stuffed" the file
I'd downloaded from UNNA) The error number escapes me, as I'm not on my OS
9 Mac now. I think it was -50. (or -5?)
     I don't recall how I did it before, but I was able to get the files
from the disk images to reveal the installer and other files but that's when
I run into trouble.
      I did a cursory search on Google and found a thread to an old post
from like 2003 which mentioned someone having the same issue and another
user commenting on why that particular image of Newton Press was on UNNA.
     I'll look for this disk image utility... But will I need to download
some different image of this software?

       Thanks for your help!
      Take care,
      Scott