Re: [NTLK] [OT] Disk images and Newton Press?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 05:02:15 EDT

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Scott Hoffman <scottyhoffo@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
> I just downloaded both Newton Press disk images onto my OS 9.2.2
> Wallstreet and can't seem to get it to load correctly. I opened the
> installer but it keeps wanting me to install the disk... But it's on my hard
> drive!
> I don't really know how to word this otherwise I'd have done a more
> thorough search online. Any ideas?

Ok, I know know what may be wrong. The sit file contains two dmg disk
images. I don't remember ever being able to mount dmg images on OS 9.
However, if you can find a utility to mount dmg images, you might be
in luck. I downloaded the files from the link you sent me, and will be
playing to see if I can get them in a format you can use. Watch your
email. :-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland