Re: [NTLK] A few newbie questions.

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 09:45:50 EDT

>> 7) Is there any limit to how big a CF card I could use with a PCMCIA
>> adapter? Like, would the eMate be totally confused if I used an 8GB cf
>> card?
>
>Paul Guyot said that the upper limit might be 8GB or 64GB - he wasn't
>sure. Note, as far as I know there's no way to use his drivers beyond the
>4MB limit in his demo version - unless someone knows otherwise ? And, I'd
>gladly pay to use higher capacity cards !

Whoa, whoa, whoa ... I'm a newbie here also, but I've got a 32MB flash card in my 2100? What's all this "4MB limit stuff"? Is that a driver for a diferent type of card? Does anyone have the source for this demo driver, I mean, has it been released?

So, if someone could code the driver we might be able to use cards up to 64GB?!

I'll pay!

Sorry for the slight thread-hijack.