[NTLK] Starting with Waba

From: SteveCraft <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 14:26:28 EDT

Time to put my money where my mouth is. I downloaded everything I think I need to create Waba apps on my Win32 machine, and made a "hello world" app. I can't get it to build. The documentation on how to get started is a bit scattered and dated - can anyone post a quick series of steps? My plan was to use Eclipse and the SuperWaba add-on (since I have done paying Java work in Eclipse in the past), but am open to any IDE that will get me going.

Thanks.