[NTLK] Newton Gamers [was: A few newbie questions.]

From: Neal Sofge <sofge_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 23:09:58 EDT

On Mar 14, 2008, at 10:29 PM, Matt Howe wrote:

> The Die roller I have not posted yet because you are the only other
> gamer I've heard of on the list here.

Well, count me as #3 (see .sig URL for more info). Though the last
time I used my Newton in a game was when running Castle Falkenstein
in 2001. At that time I did everything with it, using Notes outline
stationery for both adventure notes and NPC records, plus the
excellent Babbage Feat Engine package to speed task resolution.

> Let me know if you are interested in my Dice roller.

How is it different from DD_Dice?

--
Neal Sofge, Hibernation Vat Manager
Fat Messiah Games <http://www.fatmessiahgames.com>