[NTLK] FS Newton Items

From: James W. Bethel <jimbethel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 16 2008 - 14:11:53 EDT

Dear Newtonians,
I have used Newtons since 1994 and have been a proud member of this very
supportive community for almost as long. I need to make room in a closet and
am offering the following items. I will mail only to USA addresses. Prices
do not include postage. I believe the prices are reasonable, but am willing
to listen to other opinions. Please contact me offlist if interested.
Jim Bethel
San Diego, CA (OMP, MP130, MP2000U, MP2100, eMate)
AA battery cage X2 $20 each
Rechargeable battery packs X2 (don't hold charge; one has cracked case) Free
Ethernet (Etherlink III) card and dongle $5
Keyspan 2 port USB to serial adapter, P/N USA-28X with CD $10
Entrega USB to serial adapter with CD (works under Classic in Tiger or
earlier Mac) Free
Newton 2000 Upgraded with Panache stylus. Used daily without problems.
Slightly worn but intact. Screen protectors always used. $80
Newton 2100 with original stylus. Excellent condition, only flaw is one
missing door clip. Bright backlight, screen protectors used. $100
Newton 9W power adapter $10
Newton Keyboard case (no keyboard) Free
Mac serial cables X2 $5 each
Dongles X2 $10 each
Palm Tree leather case for Newton (slight wear, leather soft and not
cracked) $10
Palm Tree lookalike case for Newton (almost new) $15
Memory Cards:
Newton branded 2MB card $5
Newton branded 4MB card (works in Newton or eMate) $20
32 MB flash card $40
24 MB flash card $25
8 MB flash card $10
4 MB flash cards X5 $5 each
Hayes 33.6 modem with x-jack X2 $5 each
Megahertz 14.4 modem with x-jack Free
NewtBoot case for Newton $10
Newton ballcap $10
Newton enameled pin, blackbackground with gold Newton logo, rectangular
shape $20