Re: [NTLK] Newton to Newton Package Beaming

From: Christopher Lee <clee_at_OISI.com>
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 11:19:03 EDT

I've been doing exactly this as I am dongle-less as well.

You shouldn't need to install anything special to beam packages from
your eMate to your 2100 - you should be able to just select and route
them. The exception to this is packages that are locked such as the
Newton Internet Enabler. I was able to transfer these by installing a
package on my eMate that enables the sending of locked
packages...unfortunately, the name of the app escapes me.

Chris Lee
Technical Project Manager

OIS
Main Phone - 916.646.2020
Fax - 916.646.0207
clee@oisi.com

www.oisi.com

prohibited and punishable by swirlies. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete this e-mail immediately. In the event that this email falls into
the hands of an evil madman bent on world domination, please consider me
as one of the IT guys for your island fortress shaped like your head. I
don't ask too many questions and I can learn judo.

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than to lie. I believe
that it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe that it
is better to know than be ignorant.
- H.L. Mencken