Re: [NTLK] Beginnner: Connect Newton 2100 to Mac..

From: Scott Hoffman <scottyhoffo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 21:13:24 EDT

Greetings,
     What sort of Mac do you have? If it's old enough to have an IRDA port
you can beam it using "DIL Tester" or something along those lines - it's
available on the UNNA archive. Works like a charm for me - I'm using a
WallStreet PowerBook G3 running OS 9.2.2. Haven't been able to get NCX
running on either of my OS X Macs. Can't even get serial to work with my
WallStreet!

     Scott Hoffman