Re: [NTLK] [OT] Exact Measurement of King Henry

From: Colin Keigher <colin_at_afreak.ca>
Date: Sun May 04 2008 - 13:19:31 EDT

Add on top of that, Canada only became metric in the 1970s.

Many babyboomers and those who were born before the "metricsization"
still use the standard system because of what they were taught in
school. I was raised with the metric system in mind while I do almost
everything with metric, I still weigh myself in pounds (but can convert
to kilograms) and measure my height with feet and inches (although I
know what I am in metres).

- Colin