Re: [NTLK] Inkwell and cursive HWR in OS X

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed May 07 2008 - 16:51:26 EDT

My recollection is that the print handler does not learn, but the
cursive handler does.
You can only use 1 at a time - set by telling the Newt "how you write"
- you're really saying which program to use: I print, but with some
joined letters when I write quickly, and the cursive handler works
great, while the print handler blows...