Re: [NTLK] Defying Gravity

From: Albert <albotic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri May 09 2008 - 11:53:06 EDT

 This is so coincidental, because I just finished reading (for the 100th
time) Defying Gravity yesterday. It's a great read, and I love reading
aboutthe birth of my favorite device.
Have any of you guys read this book? What do you think about it?

I just wish they were able to implement as much stuff as they had planned
forthe Newton. (i.e. Math Recognition).

I have an old Popular Science magazine from the early 90's that had featured
a prototype Newton Notepad that mentioned that it had math recognition.
Alsothe silk-screened buttons were different and had the labels: "who,
what,where, when" instead of the familiar names, dates, etc..